Electronics, particularly computer usage coupled with recent space age, endeavours has by this time already
crept into every sphere of human activities. Every industry, institution & organization feels the need of an
Electronics Engineer and a Computer specialist.
Today’s world is very much for and of the Electronics
Engineers. Advanced countries in the world have gone to such depths of Electronics today that an
Electronics Engineer is indispensable in every front. Opportunity in this highly sophisticated and
advanced branch of engineering is just immense.
Electronics is now a part of our every day life, from your pocket FM radio to televisions,
computers, mobile phones and even the high-end satellites that process and sends images.
Intake - Full Time/Evening: 40/30
|Duration - Full Time/Evening: 2/3yrs
A candidate must have passed B.Tech./ B.E. or equivalent examination in Electronics Engg./ Electronics
& Communication Engg./ Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. or M.Sc. (Electronics) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
Mode of Admission
- Through combined Entrance Test of IUET-2016
- For details of the test refer to section "Important Instructions & Syllabi:
- The list of the candidates according to their order of merit in entrance examination and selected for counselling to M.Tech. courses shall be displayed on Notice Board/ Website of the University. However, the intimation letter shall also be sent only to selected candidates for communicating the date of counselling on which they have to report for completing the admission formalities.
- Selection for admission to M.Tech. courses shall be done through the counselling and in the order of merit of the Entrance Test.
- NRI/left over seats shall be filled on the merit of qualifying examination
Ist instalment of the year(To be deposited at the time of admission)
(Full Time-Rs.50,000/-)(Part Time-Rs. 35,000/-)
IInd instalment of the year(To be deposited before 20th November 2016)
(Full Time-Rs.30,000/-)(Part Time-Rs.15,000/-)