M.Tech in Environmental Engineering is a post graduation course.
Environmental pollutions emitted by fossil fuel burning in electrical thermal power stations have become a
major global concern for human health. All the global countries are working in this issue and formulated
stringent program with financial assistance to reduce carbon emissions.
The job opportunities in this field are vast due to the reason of the growing consciousness of human
towards environmental protection and conservation. After doing M.Tech there is a good probability of
going into research work related to environment. One may join environment protection organization as
advisors and research scientist. Candidates can even join the teaching profession.
Intake - Full Time/Evening: 40/30
|Duration - Full Time/Evening: 2/3yrs
A candidate must have passed B.Tech./ B.E. or equivalent examination in Civil Engg./ Agriculture
Engg./ Chemical Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Biotech. Engg./ Environmental Engg./ Petroleum Engg./ Petroleum Technology/
Petrochemicals Engg./ Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals Engg. or M.Sc. (Applied Chemistry/ Environmental Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
Mode of Admission
- Through combined Entrance Test of IUET-2016
- For details of the test refer to section "Important Instructions & Syllabi:
- The list of the candidates according to their order of merit in entrance examination and selected for counselling to M.Tech. courses shall be displayed on Notice Board/ Website of the University. However, the intimation letter shall also be sent only to selected candidates for communicating the date of counselling on which they have to report for completing the admission formalities.
- Selection for admission to M.Tech. courses shall be done through the counselling and in the order of merit of the Entrance Test.
- NRI/left over seats shall be filled on the merit of qualifying examination
Ist instalment of the year(To be deposited at the time of admission)
(Full Time-Rs.50,000/-)(Part Time-Rs.35,000/-)
IInd instalment of the year(To be deposited before 20th November 2016)
(Full Time-Rs.30,000/-)(Part Time-Rs.15,000/-)