M.Tech. in Poduction and Industrial Engineering is a post graduation course.
Production & Industrial Engineers aim at higher productivity by adopting integrated design,
and efficient planning and operative systems. The work involves the design and installation
of integrated systems for men and materials, equipment and processes for increasing the
productivity of goods, and detailing the optimum quality, which is economically viable.
These engineers are concerned with planning, measuring and controlling all activities within the organization,
besides designing the production process for a product.
Industrial and production engineers find ample job opportunities in manufacturing companies.
They can also be absorbed in several other organizations including banks, hospitals, finance,
agriculture, public utilities, wholesale and retail trade, transportation, construction and government.
Intake - Full Time/Evening: 40/30
|Duration - Full Time/Evening: 2/3yrs
A candidate must have passed B.Tech./ B.E. or equivalent examination in Mechanical Engg./ Production
Engg./ Industrial Engg./ Mechanical & Industrial Engg./ Industrial Production Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg. or equivalent
with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
Mode of Admission
- Through combined Entrance Test of IUET-2016
- For details of the test refer to section "Important Instructions & Syllabi:
- The list of the candidates according to their order of merit in entrance examination and selected for counselling to M.Tech. courses shall be displayed on Notice Board/ Website of the University. However, the intimation letter shall also be sent only to selected candidates for communicating the date of counselling on which they have to report for completing the admission formalities.
- Selection for admission to M.Tech. courses shall be done through the counselling and in the order of merit of the Entrance Test.
- NRI/left over seats shall be filled on the merit of qualifying examination
Ist instalment of the year(To be deposited at the time of admission)
(Full Time-Rs.50,000/-)(Part Time-Rs.35,000/-)
IInd instalment of the year(To be deposited before 20th November 2016)
(Full Time-Rs.30,000/-)(Part Time-Rs.15,000/-)