Departmental Achievements (IIAST)
Achievements, Awards and Recognitions:
Memorandum of Understanding
- To improve the programmes, curriculum and delivery strategies, a National Advisory Board (NAB) is established under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Integral University. The Vice Chancellors, Directors and representatives from different esteemed universities and prestigious research institutions are the members of this board.
Awards and Honors
Dr. (Er.) Mohammed Haris Siddiqui
- Third Best Paper presentation award on paper entitled ‘In memoriam G.N. Ramachandaran’ in a symposium organized on G.N. Ramachandaran ( his life and work) at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on 28th Feb 2006, National Science Day presided over by P. Balaram, Director, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Awarded with prestigious “Young Scientist Award-2007” by Dr.M.R. Siddiqui, Father of Nematology (India) & Principal Scientist, C.A.B. International Institute of Parasitology, United Kingdom in the field of Biotechnology at Vigyan Parishad, University of Allahabad by Bioved Research and Communication, Allahabad (an autonomous body under Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India) at 9th Indian Agricultural Scientists and Farmers Congress.
- Honoured by Prof. S. W. Akhtar, Vice Chancellor, Integral University, Lucknow for research excellence in the field of Biodiesel on 28th Feb, 2007 (National Science Day).
- Awarded with prestigious ‘Dr. Virendra Swaroop Memorial International Young Scientist Award in Bioinformatics-2008’ at International Conference on Biotechnology for Today’s World organized by D.B.S. College, Kanpur on 2-3 December, 2008.
- Awarded with prestigious innovative ‘Young Scientist Award-2009 in Nanobiotechnology’ by Life Science Foundation India (LSFI) Morigeri, Karnataka in collaboration with N.C. College of Engineering, Israna, Panipat in a National Level Research Training Programme on innovative Nanobiotechnology and Molecular Techniques. The award was given by former Director National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (I.C.A.R) Prof (Dr.) Sahai along with Dr. Krunal Chopra, Director, Life Science Foundation India.
- Recipient of Gold Medal for securing 1st rank in Master of Technology in Biotechnology in the year 2008 with an aggregate of 84% marks. Medal was presented by Shri Abdul Mannan, Hon’ble Minister for Science and Technology, Government of Uttar Pradesh at Degree Conferment Ceremony held at Integral University, Lucknow on 11th November, 2009.
- Awarded with ‘Dr. R.N. Dwivedi medal for research excellence in the field of Biotechnology-2011’ by Dr. H. Ravi Shanker, Director, Central Institute of Sub-Tropical Horticulture (I.C.A.R) at Vigyan Parishad, University of Allahabad by Bioved Research Institute of Agriculture and Technology under Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt of India at 13th Indian Agricultural Scientists and Farmers Congress held on 19-20 Feb, 2011.
- Awarded with the prestigious Young Scientist Award-2011 in the field of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics from Council of Science and Technology, Government of Uttar Pradesh by Hon’ble Minister for Science and Technology Shri Abdul Mannan along with other state dignitaries at C.V. Raman Auditorium Lucknow on 29th November, 2011. The award includes a cash prize of Rs.25, 000, a citation, a shawl and a memento.
- Selected and included in Marquis Who’s Who in the World 2012 edition.
- Sanctioned ‘Maulana Azad National Scholarship-2010’ for pursuing research in Biotechnology by University Grant Commission (U.G.C) New Delhi.
- Sanctioned ‘Young Scientist Visiting Scholarship-2010 in Biotechnology’ by Uttar Pradesh Council for Science and Technology, Government of Uttar Pradesh ( Cash award of around Rs 19,500) for pursuing advanced research work in the area of Biotechnology under the supervision of Professor Rajendra Prasad, Pro-Vice Chancellor and Scientist, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067.
- Sanctioned Maulana Ali Miyan Scholarship for educational excellence at Integral University, Lucknow by Mohammed Azam Khan, Hon’ble Minister for Parliamentary Affairs & Urban Development, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Sanctioned Merit cum Means Scholarship for educational excellence in the year 2008 by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
- Sanctioned Jamia Hamdard Foundation scholarship for the year 2008 for excellence in technical education.
- Gold Medal by Saket Mahavidiyalay Faizabad in 2005, for 1st position in M. Sc (Botany).
- Chancellor Gold Medal by Dr. R.M.L. Awadh University for 1st position in University in M. Sc (Botany).
- Gold Medal by A.M.U Aligarh For 1st position in M. Sc. (Agricultural Microbiology)
- Award of Academic Excellence by Women’s College A.M.U. Aligarh
- Medal for Merit in U.P. by Madhayamik Siksha Parishad Allahabad for 19th position in intermediate
- Medal for Merit in U.P. by Madhayamik Siksha Parishad Allahabad for 11th position in high school
- International Travel Grant awarded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India for visiting Ghent University, Belgium to attend 35th Mycotoxin Workshop (2013-14)
- Awarded Senior Research Fellow of Research Fellowship in Science for Meritorious Students (RFSMS) funded by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, New Delhi for Doctoral studies (2012-14).
- Awarded Junior Research Fellow of Research Fellowship in Science for Meritorious Students (RFSMS) funded by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, New Delhi for Doctoral studies (2010-12).
- Hamdard National Foundation (HNF) Research Fellowship at Hamdard University, New Delhi for Doctoral studies (2008-10).
- Nominated for the Member of Student Research Council of Hamdard University from 2009-2010.
- Nominated in Marquis Who’s Who in the World 2012 for publication of Biography in 29th edition.
- Selected for 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century for publication of Biography by International Biographical Centre, Cambrigde, England.
- Bharat Sewa Trust Scholarship, New Delhi for Post-graduation studies at AMU (2006).
- Sir Syed Scholarship, AMU Alumni Association of Northern California, USA for Graduation studies at AMU (2004).
- Sir Syed Scholarship, The AMU Alumni Association of Michigan, USA for Graduation studies at AMU (2003).
Mr. Nadeem Khan qualified ASRB ICAR-NET in 2013 with 70% marks.