1. You'll be given a set of 4 challenges to be solved in a time period of 3 hours. The questions would include general algorithm problems from various domains.
2. Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest.
3. All submissions are run through a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the contest.
4. You can also code using hackerrank interface, which currently supports over 30 major languages. Learn about hackerrank environment and time limits on HACKERRANK.COM
5. HackerRank admin decisions are final.
Objective of the Contest:
1. Coding today has become the language of creativity. All of us should deserve a chance to become creators instead of consumers of computer science.
2. To stimulate students interest in coding.
3. To enhance the ability of the students in problem solving techniques and implementing algorithms using various programming languages.
4. To increase the participation and performance of students at national level competitive programming contests.
5. Let to know the students the various latest technologies by organizing University level competitions.