The Faculty of Law, Integral University is organizing a 14 Days International Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on
“Changing Paradigm of Human Rights in Globalized World” from 6th to 20th July 2021.
This program aims to deliberate on the serious issues of Human Rights and the changing dimension of Law in
the Globalized World. Further, it aims to explain the recognition and protection of Human Rights and
how they operate in different spheres of social and political life in the present circumstances.
The participants will not only gain extensive knowledge and perspectives in this field but will also
be successful in grappling with the various nuances of Human Rights in the Globalized World.
Eligibility : Academicians, faculty, researchers, and other personnel from diverse fields.
Registration Procedure & Other Details :
- Registration Fee for the FDP is Rs. 100/ only
- Registration link : Click Here
- The mode of FDP will be Virtual Face-to-Face
- E-Certificate will be provided on completion of the FDP (90% attendance is mandatory)
For any further queries, feel free to contact :
- Dr. Mirza Juned Beg (Convener): Mob. 7983603990
- Ms Shipra Mishra (Coordinator): Mob. 831876411