Advanced Computing Research Lab, Department of Computer Application is organizing One Week Faculty
Development Programme on “Advanced Research Trends of Satellite Image Processing in Land Surface
Monitoring” under the aegis of Human Resource Development Center (HRDC), Integral University,
and Lucknow from 24 August - 28 August, 2020.
The faculty development programme on Advanced Research Trends of Satellite Image processing in Land Surface
Monitoring will help the participants to gain knowledge of satellite image processing for various applications
like: Soil Parameter Retrieval, Land Cover Monitoring, Urban Area Monitoring and Agriculture Monitoring etc.
It will also help them to improve the skill for solving the engineering problems related to satellite image
Topics to be covered during FDP:
• Data Fusion Application in Land Cover Classification Using Satellite Data
• SAR Polimetry: Concepts and Applications in Land Cover Monitoring
• Soil Parameter Retrieval with Synthetic Aperture Radar Data
• Remote Sensing Basics for Contemporary Applications: A Review of Water Index based Approaches of Water Extraction
• A Synthetic Dataset for Validation of Soil Moisture Algorithms in Agricultural Regions
• An Approach to Classify Tall Vegetation and Urban Using Deoriented PALSAR Image