Moot Court and Debating Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University,* is going to organize its *1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition-2022* on 19th, 20th and 21st April, 2022.
The Concept of organizing Moot Courts has been prevalent for quite some time in the legal fraternity with an intention to create opportunities for the students keen to learn about the Jurisprudential aspect of the emerging trends in Constitution and Criminal Law along with developing tremendous skills in research, writing and advocacy skills.
The Competition promises to present an interesting challenge to all the participants and teams to test their approach towards contemporary issues through the Moot Proposition drafted for the same.
The Competition carries several highlights which includes:
- The mix of learning and exploring path of drafting a Memorial and mooting the same to the best of their abilities
- Advocating the case like a real court scenario
- Participation from various Universities all over the Country to give neck-to-neck competition to each other
- The competition will be judged on the basis of 3 Rounds: Preliminary, Semi-Finals and Finals,
- A Token of Appreciation for all the winners in the form of Cash Prizes worth more than Rs.5000/-/Trophies /Certificates and Certificate of Participation to all the teams.