Faculty of Commerce and Management, Integral University is organizing National Webinar on “TOURISM AND COVID 19: ROAD TO RECOVERY”.
The outbreak of the COVID 19 pandemic has brought almost all areas of the business to a standstill. Arguably, the worst affected has
been the Tourism and Hospitality industry. According to the UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), this is by far the worst crisis
International Tourism has faced since records began in 1950. The webinar is designed to discuss the role of tourism on Indian economy,
impact of COVID 19 on the Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Industry and way forward.
Topics/ Themes for discussion :
- Impact of COVID 19 on tourism industry.
- Industry perspective on new ways to overcome pandemic.
- Future of tourism industry.
- Students Questions answered by experts.
- Prof. Javed Musarrat, Honourable Vice Chancellor, Integral University, Lucknow.
- Prof. A.K Saxena: Dean, Faculty of Commerce and Management, Integral University, Lucknow.
- Prof. Parikshat Singh Manhas, Professor & Director, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management (SHTM), University of Jammu, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Dr. Syed Shahid Mazhar (Moderator): Head, Department of Commerce and Business Management, Faculty of Commerce and Management, Integral University, Lucknow.