Department of Commerce and Business Management, Integral University, Lucknow Organizes Online Faculty
Development Program (FDP) on “Recent Pedagogy in Teaching & Research from 4th March 2021 to 12th March 2021.
Content of FDP are as under :
• Higher Education and the Digital Future: Inventing Pedagogical Practices.
• Teaching through Cases: A participant centric approach.
• Improvising teaching-learning using Bloom’s Taxonomy.
• Mentoring, Supporting, and Enhancing Student’s Online Learning Experience.
• Outcome-based Education & Accreditation.
• Priming Effects of Widespread Reading on B-School Mentors.
• Digital Pedagogy: Incorporating ICT with Teaching.
• Guiding our Students to be Future Ready.
1. Prof. Aqil Ahmad, Vice Chancellor, Integral University, Lucknow.
2. Prof T Usmani, DeanFacultyof Doctoral studies & Research, Integral University, Lucknow.
3. Prof.A.K Saxena, Dean Faculty of Commerce& Management, Integral University, Lucknow.
4. Prof. Anitha Kurup, Chair & Academic Head, PhD Program, NIAS, Bengaluru.
5. Dr. Anuja Pandey, Head, AIMA-ICRC, New Delhi.
6. Prof. M.V. Rajeev Gowda, Ex-MP & Ex-Professor, IIM, Bengaluru.
7. Prof. N.J. Rao, Consultant, IISc, Bengaluru.
8. Dr. Chidambaram Babu, Director, DSIMS, Mumbai.
9. Dr. Ela Goyal, Co-Founder, MEETCS, Mumbai.