The core functions include conducting final examinations, compilation and declaration of results, drawing a list roll of honors, preparation of mark sheets and degrees as well as arranging the convocation. The Office of Controller Examinations has a vibrant team, consisting of dedicated professionals committed to extend relentlessly overwhelming facility to all the stake holders.
- Improve and advance the quality of work by adopting / using technological tools and go par excellence.
- Act according to rules and regulations formed by the University
- Document every action / decision
- Establish the authenticity of information disseminated from this office
- Ensure safe custody of master records and related documents
- Reduce wastage of time and stationery
- Delivery of services on time