The Faculty of Pharmacy was established in the year 2004, with Diploma and Bachelor courses in Pharmacy. Now the Faculty consists of the following department
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Department of Pharmacy Practice
In these departments, the thrust areas of research are Drug discovery and development of formulation from natural and synthetic sources. The faculty is fully devoted to high class research with standardization of Unani and Ayurvedic (single and polyherbal) drugs, isolation of herbal molecules, development and validation of analytical methods for medicinal plants and formulations.
Learn more →