Faculty Of Doctoral Studies & Research
Research is an integral part of knowledge acquiring process and its subsequent implementation provides solutions to various challenging problems. The innovative research in thrust areas greatly contribute in the growth of an Institution, Society and subsequently the Nation. Further, development of quality research temperament in the faculty and students is absolutely essential to strengthen the knowledge foundation conducive to research.
Main Objectives of the Faculty of DSR are:
- Formulations of University guidelines, policies and Ordinances for Doctoral studies and research as per the statutory regulatory bodies to achieve the highest quality research ambience in the University.
- Management of PhD students from admission to award of the degree
- Monitoring the quality of research, development and training programs
- Management of research publications in high impact scientific journals
- Management of research projects and research infrastructure
- Research collaborations through MoUs with institutions of national and international repute